Friday, October 29, 2010

Author's Dream

What happens if dream becomes reality? Premonition becomes cognition? This is the subject of my video, Author's Dream, concerning my novel, Time of the Heathen. Can a novel that is dead last on Amazon go to number one because of coincidence? In this video, the author answers those and other questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWFQX71v5Hs

This video marks the beginning of a new marketing scheme for my book. Since the book is a fantasy adventure, why not use fantasy marketing: I imagine what my book tour and author status is and publish those musings in videos.

I'm going for the humorously ironic. The video is being reproduced in the following venues:

Goodreads
Twitter
LinkedIn
SmashWords

Let's see if any new traffic goes to the website or buys the book at any of the channels.